In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[The Final Testament/Quran 2:136] Say, “We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters.”
[The Final Testament/Quran 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
- Mathematical Miracle of Quran- Appendix one of the authorized English Translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.
Verify the Miracle
- Quran Inspector
- In the Dark
- The updated count of the Quranic initials, ALM and ALR
- The updated count of the Quranic initials, ALMR and ALMS
- How to count the Quranic initials
- Are all the Arabic versions of Quran the same?
- Preserving and protecting Quran
- The writing of Quran and the timing of the mathematical miracle
- The writing of the Alif, Yaa and Taa
- The 19 shapes of the Arabic Alphabets
- Rashad’s four published counts of the Quranic initials
- Count of “Lam” in Sura 11 and Sura 30
- Examples of Errors in Printings of Quran
- The count of Alif and Hamza
- Faith and proof
- Transliteration of the Quran (other site)
Please note that the “Visual Presentation of the Miracle” was published in 1982, way earlier than the 1989 edition of the translation of Quran by Dr. Rashad Khalifa. Therefore, the count of the word Allah was then inaccurate with the inclusion of the two false verses, 9:128, 129. The unveiling of much more accurate aspects of the mathematical miracle of Quran, the updated counts and the solid proofs against the authenticity of these two verses were then presented in the 1989 edition and all subsequent editions.