In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
There is only one God, one super-intelligence and authority that has been in full control of everything in this world and everything beyond this world. He is the Creator and the Master of all beings.
[The Final Testament/Quran 2:136] Say, “We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters.”
[The Final Testament/Quran 6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
- Reason and Faith
- God, the One and Only God
- Who is the one who…
- Some Attributes of God in Quran
- Among His proofs is…
- Prostrating to Him
- A Blink of an Eye
- He is the One who initiates and repeats
- Divine Appreciation
- Appreciation, the Connection with the Creator
- Commemoration of God – “Thikr”
- His first gift of love – Monotheism
- Master of Psychiatry
- True Belief in God
- His Will of Forgiveness
- His Will of Love
- His Will of Mercy
- Our God is one and the same
- Finding God
- Greatness of God; Appendix 6 from the authorized English translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.
- Who is your God?; Appendix 27 from the authorized English t#ranslation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.
- Our One and Only Savior
- The Most Merciful
- Al-Kareem; the Source of All Dignity
- Al-Haq; the Source of All Justice and Truth
- Should we use the word Allah or God?
- Magnifying God & Submitting Creatures